- Joined
- 10 May 2020
- Messages
- 392
- Reactions Received
- 767
- Location
- Eden ♡~
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- SoneBit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
How you gonna sit down here and say
"You can't criticize YG because they made Blackpink"
I will criticize and clown YG all I want.
I don't understand how you stan a whole company
Y'all YG stans be boosting Yang Hyun Suk's confidence too
Like stop calling a 50 year old man a
"Smol cute baby"
That man has a baby to call baby.
He's not gonna start being attracted to you after he saw you washing dishes during one of his idol's TV shows-Then sign you under YG-Put you into a 3 member girl group-And then ruin your career so that he could get with you
"You can't criticize YG because they made Blackpink"
I will criticize and clown YG all I want.
I don't understand how you stan a whole company
Y'all YG stans be boosting Yang Hyun Suk's confidence too
Like stop calling a 50 year old man a
"Smol cute baby"
That man has a baby to call baby.
He's not gonna start being attracted to you after he saw you washing dishes during one of his idol's TV shows-Then sign you under YG-Put you into a 3 member girl group-And then ruin your career so that he could get with you