News YGE [FINALLY] Looking For Producers (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Does this mean that artist can finally have comebacks more often? :dubuthink:
I mean BP released a song back from 2014 or sth? They probably have A LOT of unreleased songs that they maybe deemed unfit for the public or another stupid reason to not give them to their artists for comebacks, I doubt more producers changes the amount of time YGEnt artists come back
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I mean BP released a song back from 2014 or sth? They probably have A LOT of unreleased songs that they maybe deemed unfit for the public or another stupid reason to not give them to their artists for comebacks, I doubt more producers changes the amount of time YGEnt artists come back
True. I think Rose also mentioned in interview around year ago that she had multiple solo songs recorded and it was just about picking the right song or sth like that.. Adding more producers doesn't fix problems with the scheduling and promoting artists. It's just that I have heard the argument that having mostly Teddy as the main producer was reason why there isn't as many comebacks. So in some cases maybe that has been true, but with BP lack of producers doesn't appear to be the main reason for lack of comebacks.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
FINALLY. Lets hope this will bring some good change
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread