News YG’s new survival show (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship




After their previous try, do you think it’s a good idea? He tried and then came back with ‘sorry we can’t’. But here we’re talking about YG trainees and well, Winner and IKON were created the same way. I have mixed feelings.​
 
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
32
Reactions Received
75
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Didn't mixnine debut get cancelled?? Idk how I feel about this... It's like he has the mentality " Oh since they (mixnine) weren't YG trainees its okay"
Winner + IKON turned out great so I'm on the fence about this
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
But Mixnine
I just don't think its a good idea because no one has forgotten about that yet
Also Blackpink have fewer songs than a lot of rookies so why make a new girl group?
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
He will screw Blackpink
They have a big potential but he keep ignoring them
I hate him and his company
Yeah i don't want those 4 cuties to go back into the dungeon :cry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Xoxo7

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread