YIKESSSSSS (racism) (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
If only they knew what awful names we have for Asian people here in most Europe countries. :yolk:
Oh but I know. Call a lot of names to pop or people with another nationality.
Me and a lot of my friends are raised in racist environments.
Thank god for the internet
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh but I know. Call a lot of names to pop or people with another nationality.
Me and a lot of my friends are raised in racist environments.
Thank god for the internet
Yup, but your parents are also like that to begin with, so it makes it a lot worse for you. At least you don't think the same.

My father probably would think the same as well even if he doesn't do such things.. it's embarrassing for me.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Yup, but your parents are also like that to begin with, so it makes it a lot worse for you. At least you don't think the same.

My father probably would think the same as well even if he doesn't do such things.. it's embarrassing for me.
I'll admit: without the internet I would've become the same tbh
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Her "be nice" at the end killed me. Why is it so hard for people to act like human beings and be kind to one another? Screw those guys.
Someone tried to excuse them by claiming that they're drunk. I think they're like this to begin with.. there's no excuses.
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Someone tried to excuse them by claiming that they're drunk. I think they're like this to begin with.. there's no excuses.
I agree. Imagine being in this restaurant, drunk, and finding an Asian girl sitting by herself, minding her own damn business, and suddenly getting in her space, sitting RIGHT next to her, leaning ON her, looking her in the eyes, and mocking how Asians look and speak. How disgusting. Screw him and his friend. I wish someone would have called him out in front of the whole establishment.
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'll admit: without the internet I would've become the same tbh
I hope you can eventually move out. And get these sweet-ass K-pop albums too. It sucks you can't show out your love for something because of your parents. ;;
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I hope you can eventually move out. And get these sweet-ass K-pop albums too. It sucks you can't show out your love for something because of your parents. ;;
Hecc yessss
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I agree. Imagine being in this restaurant, drunk, and finding an Asian girl sitting by herself, minding her own damn business, and suddenly getting in her space, sitting RIGHT next to her, leaning ON her, looking her in the eyes, and mocking how Asians look and speak. How disgusting. Screw him and his friend. I wish someone would have called him out in front of the whole establishment.
I agree, she did absolutely nothing wrong to begin with. This lovely Korean woman is probably visiting for purpose of tourism and it'll definitely leave a bad taste in her mouth and she might even reconsidering ever going back despite it being just two human trash that ruined it for her. Sadly, it's really common here in Europe and more often from the older people, at least most younger people are open-minded.
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yikes, Europeans alr have enough stereotypes as being racist jerks. As a poc you get used to stuff like this, especially since it's so prominent nowadays in the media. That's my only reasoning as to why she's so calm because if it were I, expect a big scene to be made
There's also a lot less Asian people than white or black people in Europe so some people (especially the older ones) think they can just get away with it because the chance they'll actually interact with an Asian person is so low. It's honestly really sad. I'm glad she filmed them so we can see this!
 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,257
Reactions Received
4,120
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
59,692
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
It's not even older people doing it. There was a Korean program (forgot the name) being filmed in my country and teenage kids were doing the same thing like these old idiots towards the camera. The producer asked them to wave and smile towards the camera but nope had to go full racist. It takes a lot now for me to give any respect to people here, I will never date someone from this sh!thole too.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Hearing about this type of stuff makes me want to burn a lot of people to death for being such cretins... Assholes everywhere and they are just left to do whatever they want... cause people aren't like them and don't act in idiotic ways...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread