YIKESSSSSS (racism) (2 Viewers)

Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
There's also a lot less Asian people than white or black people in Europe so some people (especially the older ones) think they can just get away with it because the chance they'll actually interact with an Asian person is so low. It's honestly really sad. I'm glad she filmed them so we can see this!
Yeah, did you see what happened to the cast of HT when they were in Belgium? Everyone around them was being jerks
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
At this point I am just embarrassed to be European yuk
If only they knew what awful names we have for Asian people here in most Europe countries. :yolk:
As of european descent im ashamed of how we treat people from other nations :pandasad:
Yikes, Europeans alr have enough stereotypes as being racist jerks. As a poc you get used to stuff like this, especially since it's so prominent nowadays in the media. That's my only reasoning as to why she's so calm because if it were I, expect a big scene to be made
It's not even older people doing it. There was a Korean program (forgot the name) being filmed in my country and teenage kids were doing the same thing like these old idiots towards the camera. The producer asked them to wave and smile towards the camera but nope had to go full racist. It takes a lot now for me to give any respect to people here, I will never date someone from this sh!thole too.
honestly no wonder europe is often left out when kpop groups go on tours. :pepesad:
but your nationality and family doesnt define who you are. im glad we have the internet to educate us now. hope you can show your love for kpop and other cultures freely in the future. always remember that you have us supporting you. :pepeheart:
 
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's not even older people doing it. There was a Korean program (forgot the name) being filmed in my country and teenage kids were doing the same thing like these old idiots towards the camera. The producer asked them to wave and smile towards the camera but nope had to go full racist. It takes a lot now for me to give any respect to people here, I will never date someone from this sh!thole too.
You're from Belgium right? There was a post on pann that blew up bcuz of how the HT cast was treated there
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I honestly don't think I could ever handle it as graciously as she did
 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,257
Reactions Received
4,120
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
59,692
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
honestly no wonder europe is often left out when kpop groups go on tours. :pepesad:
but your nationality and family doesnt define who you are. im glad we have the internet to educate us now. hope you can show your love for kpop and other cultures freely in the future. always remember that you have us supporting you. :pepeheart:
Luckily for me my parents are not racist at all. They both even enjoy Kpop music and are into groups I like too.😌

You're from Belgium right? There was a post on pann that blew up bcuz of how the HT cast was treated there
Is that the program where Sojin and Soyou and Joohyung and one other guy were in?
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah, did you see what happened to the cast of HT when they were in Belgium? Everyone around them was being jerks
Omg, I remember this, now! It was a bunch of teenage girls, they were outside and doing the exact same thing as these men, right? If I remember right.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
It's not even older people doing it. There was a Korean program (forgot the name) being filmed in my country and teenage kids were doing the same thing like these old idiots towards the camera. The producer asked them to wave and smile towards the camera but nope had to go full racist. It takes a lot now for me to give any respect to people here, I will never date someone from this sh!thole too.
We take the crown when it comes to racism tbh
If Dries gets elected I m leaving this country
 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
"be nice" THIS
I love how calm and composed she is, I would've definitely snapped if I were her. Good for her, don't let it get to you.

Seriously though, I see people always talk about how racists can just be ignored so it's not a problem. Just how exactly do you ignore the harassment when there's someone almost sitting on your lap, violating your personal space AND on top of it attacking your facial features?? Jesus fucking christ.
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
"be nice" THIS
I love how calm and composed she is, I would've definitely snapped if I were her. Good for her, don't let it get to you.

Seriously though, I see people always talk about how racists can just be ignored so it's not a problem. Just how exactly do you ignore the harassment when there's someone almost sitting on your lap, violating your personal space AND on top of it attacking your facial features?? Jesus fucking christ.
The worst was how they kept saying these mocking Chinese non-sense words as well! They see every Asian as a Chinese...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread