- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I finally updated my stan list and it has reduced quite a bit? Not that I lost interest in groups but I realized that there were different tiers in which I listen to them and/or watch their variety
I also listed some groups in general that I know are kind of popular on the forum but this is by no means a comprehensive list. If there is not a group or artist here it's most likely because I don't have enough of an opinion to rank them
For those of you who can't see the list picture, here is what the updated list is and what I mean by each description:
Ult of Ults (If I had to pick one soloist and one group, these are the two): Stray Kids and Woodz
-----
Ult (these groups/artists I'm very invested in and love all of the members a LOT): NCT, Treasure, X1, Itzy, ATEEZ, Chungha, P1Harmony, Kim Wooseok
-----
Stan (my new stan list, consists of groups where i love their music and the members but not to an ult level): EXO, BTS, Onewe, Victon, Dreamcatcher, Cravity, GOT7, Monsta X, IZ*ONE, Seventeen, TXT, Enhypen, Dean, Baekhyun, Taemin, Demian, Kang Daniel, Taeyeon, Xdinary Heroes, StayC, IVE, NMIXX, Purple Kiss, TNX
-----
Casually Stan (a LOT of groups moved to this level since I don't keep up with their music or variety enough to consider them on the same level as stan, HOWEVER i know all of the members and like all of them): Twice, Kep1er, Tri.Be, Weeekly, Brave Girls, VIXX, N.Flying, Day6, Just B, MCND, The Boyz, Oneus, SuperM, Astro, Kingdom, Wei, Drippin, Omega X, Shinee, Wonho, Jung Jinwoo, Gaho, Eric Nam, Sunmi, Jessi, BoA
-----
Casual Fan (I like their music! Basically that, sometimes I watch their variety): Blackpink, Fromis_9, Aespa, CLC, Gfriend, Red Velvet, Everglow, Apink, Loona, EXID, Mamamoo, Gidle, Weki Meki, Viviz, Le Sserafim, SNSD, Pixy, CIX, Golden Child, BDC, Super Junior, SF9, ACE, T1419, Blitzers, Block B, Epex, Pentagon, TVXQ, Infinite, Mirae, GHOST9, The Rose, BTOB, KARD, AKMU, Hyuna, Ha Sungwoon, Jamie, Chen, Kai, Rose, D.O., Jay Park, Psy
-----
I like a couple of their songs: TO1, Up10tion, AB6IX, Momoland, ONF, Big Bang, E'Last, T-ara, Somi, OOF, Younite, Verivery, Cherry Bullet, Billlie, IU, GWSN, Lee Hi, Zico, DKB, Oh My Girl, Winner, Ailee, Ikon, Rocket Punch, Alexa, Bibi, Girl's Day, 2PM, Nu'est, WJSN, woo!ah!, 2NE1
I also listed some groups in general that I know are kind of popular on the forum but this is by no means a comprehensive list. If there is not a group or artist here it's most likely because I don't have enough of an opinion to rank them
For those of you who can't see the list picture, here is what the updated list is and what I mean by each description:
Ult of Ults (If I had to pick one soloist and one group, these are the two): Stray Kids and Woodz
-----
Ult (these groups/artists I'm very invested in and love all of the members a LOT): NCT, Treasure, X1, Itzy, ATEEZ, Chungha, P1Harmony, Kim Wooseok
-----
Stan (my new stan list, consists of groups where i love their music and the members but not to an ult level): EXO, BTS, Onewe, Victon, Dreamcatcher, Cravity, GOT7, Monsta X, IZ*ONE, Seventeen, TXT, Enhypen, Dean, Baekhyun, Taemin, Demian, Kang Daniel, Taeyeon, Xdinary Heroes, StayC, IVE, NMIXX, Purple Kiss, TNX
-----
Casually Stan (a LOT of groups moved to this level since I don't keep up with their music or variety enough to consider them on the same level as stan, HOWEVER i know all of the members and like all of them): Twice, Kep1er, Tri.Be, Weeekly, Brave Girls, VIXX, N.Flying, Day6, Just B, MCND, The Boyz, Oneus, SuperM, Astro, Kingdom, Wei, Drippin, Omega X, Shinee, Wonho, Jung Jinwoo, Gaho, Eric Nam, Sunmi, Jessi, BoA
-----
Casual Fan (I like their music! Basically that, sometimes I watch their variety): Blackpink, Fromis_9, Aespa, CLC, Gfriend, Red Velvet, Everglow, Apink, Loona, EXID, Mamamoo, Gidle, Weki Meki, Viviz, Le Sserafim, SNSD, Pixy, CIX, Golden Child, BDC, Super Junior, SF9, ACE, T1419, Blitzers, Block B, Epex, Pentagon, TVXQ, Infinite, Mirae, GHOST9, The Rose, BTOB, KARD, AKMU, Hyuna, Ha Sungwoon, Jamie, Chen, Kai, Rose, D.O., Jay Park, Psy
-----
I like a couple of their songs: TO1, Up10tion, AB6IX, Momoland, ONF, Big Bang, E'Last, T-ara, Somi, OOF, Younite, Verivery, Cherry Bullet, Billlie, IU, GWSN, Lee Hi, Zico, DKB, Oh My Girl, Winner, Ailee, Ikon, Rocket Punch, Alexa, Bibi, Girl's Day, 2PM, Nu'est, WJSN, woo!ah!, 2NE1