- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Well I have a BAP Daehyun and AOA MinaNo from Vikki![]()
And Infinite Sungjong ofc
Well I have a BAP Daehyun and AOA MinaNo from Vikki![]()
Get a card I mentioned in your profile and we can talkWell I have a BAP Daehyun and AOA Mina
And Infinite Sungjong ofc![]()
Those cards are for OMG, not EunjiGet a card I mentioned in your profile and we can talk![]()
Those cards are for OMG, not Eunji![]()
Apink definitely not OMGwdym Eunji is definitely part of Apink
What if Eunji is also part of KARAApink definitely not OMG
Get me some KARA atleast![]()
What if Eunji is also part of my collection and Daehyun yoursWhat if Eunji is also part of KARA![]()
what if you're living in a dream and i'm just a figment of your imaginationWhat if Eunji is also part of my collection and Daehyun yours![]()
What if I reroll you in my dream and you get replacedwhat if you're living in a dream and i'm just a figment of your imagination![]()
then it means i get to be with youngjae in the generator along with all of the other omg girls you don't haveWhat if I reroll you in my dream and you get replaced![]()
And Zico and Hwasa and Nako and Minhyunthen it means i get to be with youngjae in the generator along with all of the other omg girls you don't have![]()
that sounds like a personal problem with you not meAnd Zico and Hwasa and Nako and Minhyun![]()
also yay this exchange got me a new badgethat sounds like a personal problem with you not me![]()
Badge lolalso yay this exchange got me a new badge![]()
Must resist abusing power for personal pleasureModerator lol![]()
Must be hard I know there there you'll get your just dessertsMust resist abusing power for personal pleasure![]()
Well okay thenMust be hard I know there there you'll get your just dessertsin the form of banning me from cards ofc
I was almost too lazy to realize what you did there you rascalWell okay then![]()
Atleast I only changed it while quoting and didn't use my mod powers to actually edit your postI was almost too lazy to realize what you did there you rascal![]()