- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
1. Day 1 - Red Velvet: A really cute and fun song, it is kind of old fashioned feeling so I picture hearing it in a commercial or something 
2. Louder than bombs - A beautiful auditory experience I LOVE this song so much
3. Cherry Bomb - I ironically and unironically like this song
@OnlyCalB @Lovely_Cornchips @brekker @Vikki @Wingfrost @lexus @bulletproof @Yukibana @RandAlThor
2. Louder than bombs - A beautiful auditory experience I LOVE this song so much
3. Cherry Bomb - I ironically and unironically like this song
@OnlyCalB @Lovely_Cornchips @brekker @Vikki @Wingfrost @lexus @bulletproof @Yukibana @RandAlThor