- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
1. In and Out - Red Velvet: Honestly this series just makes me think that I have a ton of RV bsides that I like
2. Boy - TREASURE: A really nice debut for sure, I'm a big fan of the rappers and then Yedam and Jeongwoo's voices
3. X - Trei: I had no idea that this song was still so unkno wn because it's honestly really good rip
@OnlyCalB @Ozymandias @Yukibana @Reo @Lovely_Cornchips @Vikki @brekker
2. Boy - TREASURE: A really nice debut for sure, I'm a big fan of the rappers and then Yedam and Jeongwoo's voices
3. X - Trei: I had no idea that this song was still so unkno wn because it's honestly really good rip
@OnlyCalB @Ozymandias @Yukibana @Reo @Lovely_Cornchips @Vikki @brekker