- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
1. Pentagon - Daisy - One of my favorite songs by them easily! I love love howw much their vocals improved
2. The Boyz - Insanity (Insanity) - A new song I heard from them, I don't know if it's a favorite yet but I really do like it a lot ^^
3. Chungha - Snapping - So this song is amazing period, and the music video is flawless, Chungha is flawless
@Reo @Lovely_Cornchips @Ozymandias @Wingfrost @OnlyCalB @brekker @Flocon @Vikki
@QueenB did you like this the boyz bside?
@bulletproof for Chungha appreciation
2. The Boyz - Insanity (Insanity) - A new song I heard from them, I don't know if it's a favorite yet but I really do like it a lot ^^
3. Chungha - Snapping - So this song is amazing period, and the music video is flawless, Chungha is flawless
@Reo @Lovely_Cornchips @Ozymandias @Wingfrost @OnlyCalB @brekker @Flocon @Vikki
@QueenB did you like this the boyz bside?
@bulletproof for Chungha appreciation