- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
1. ASTRO - Breathless : A very summery and cute song, the music video is adorable too
2. DREAMCATCHER - Can't get you out of my Mind : When I was first listening to DC I definitely didn't expect this kind of EDMy song from them but it is really a welcome surprise!
3. BLOCK B - Her : One of the best kpop songs period, I love the fun and funky concept so so much


@Reo @Lovely_Cornchips @Ozymandias @Wingfrost @OnlyCalB @brekker @Vikki[/USER]
2. DREAMCATCHER - Can't get you out of my Mind : When I was first listening to DC I definitely didn't expect this kind of EDMy song from them but it is really a welcome surprise!
3. BLOCK B - Her : One of the best kpop songs period, I love the fun and funky concept so so much
@Reo @Lovely_Cornchips @Ozymandias @Wingfrost @OnlyCalB @brekker @Vikki[/USER]