- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
1. B1A4 - OK: If this song doesn't take you back, I don't know what will. It's a super fun song!
2. Moti - Blue: A member of PLT who is a really good rapper and I love the chill vibe of this song~
3. SuperM - I Can't Stand the Rain: An absolute bop in SuperM's discography


@Reo @Vikki @brekker @Lovely_Cornchips @Yukibana @Wingfrost @PrideInBaek @kinnie @Mangoey
2. Moti - Blue: A member of PLT who is a really good rapper and I love the chill vibe of this song~
3. SuperM - I Can't Stand the Rain: An absolute bop in SuperM's discography
@Reo @Vikki @brekker @Lovely_Cornchips @Yukibana @Wingfrost @PrideInBaek @kinnie @Mangoey