- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Welcome to my list of favorites, I have a couple different categories not as many as Reo because he listens to more music than me 
Also forgive me if you hate my taste
I wrote this thread last night so that I would have a big thread to post today haha
I have a Spotify playlist of all of my favorites from this year too
I'll tag some people that might be curious
@Vikki @Ozymandias @Flocon @Reo @Lovely_Cornchips @OnlyCalB @yellowcoat
Also forgive me if you hate my taste
I have a Spotify playlist of all of my favorites from this year too
I'll tag some people that might be curious