- Joined
- 21 December 2022
- Messages
- 21,903
- Reactions Received
- 26,247
- Location
- Anime worlds
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 15,142
- Fandom
- MULTISTAN
- Gender
- Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- STAN SKZ AND BP
- Ship
- Wreck
when you feel butterflies in your stomach bc youre nervous or excited?
well that's me I cant wait for BP999 😂
I like how although both of you are talking completely different things but still overall butterflies lolme bc i'm on the phone w my man
that's the best part lol! it relates to butterflies!I like how although both of you are talking completely different things but still overall butterflies lol
random fact: I once had a butterfly land on my stomach...so I guess that counts ????that's the best part lol! it relates to butterflies!
yes! lolrandom fact: I once had a butterfly land on my stomach...so I guess that counts ????
indeedI like how although both of you are talking completely different things but still overall butterflies lol