Intro Yo! (10 characters?!) (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 May 2021
Messages
3
Reactions Received
17
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
hello, I'm iskream (or icecream, usually D:)

pretty new to forums, and especially kpop. I recently got an interest, so really really new, and when I decided to learn video editing I immediately thought of kpop.

On that note, I've been having a hard time finding videos of kpop choreography with nice quality and without too much shaking or camera movement, so any help with this would be greatly appreciated! bonus for videos with a lot of contrast between subject (person, people dancing) and background.

And with that... i suck on introductions, so any question are welcomed!
 

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Hello, welcome!

for that I´d search for the artists´ official youtube pages. for example ateez here:

the camera is stable and while it is not like extreme close up, it´s decently shot :) and most official channels do it that way


 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy your stay here-if you ever need recs for songs and stuff just ask. Many people here are sweet and kind!!

Welcome again!!!
 
Joined
13 May 2021
Messages
3
Reactions Received
17
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hello, welcome!

for that I´d search for the artists´ official youtube pages. for example ateez here:

the camera is stable and while it is not like extreme close up, it´s decently shot :) and most official channels do it that way


This is awesome, I'll do that, seems like "Dance Practice" is what I need to be looking for, thanks a lot!
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Welcome to KS!
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
haha yes, ten characters. Don't worry - I was shocked, too! lol

Anyway, welcome!!! I was about to ask who you liked for K-pop groups, but then I remembered you're a literal newbie. lol but may I introduce you to your first bias group, BTS? lol That's actually how *I* found out about them, so I've always wanted to return the favor.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ISKREAM

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome to the fam
 
  • Like
Reactions: ISKREAM

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy it here :sanapray: also yeah if you're looking for Dance Practices or Choreography Videos then best bet is to see if the company has put on up themselves as some if not most do that
 
  • Like
Reactions: ISKREAM

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread