- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
yes the best nerdsStan miri and yolkie.You guys are the best nerds <3
I just saw this.
You are a top-tier nerd as well. Our fangirl bookclub circle would not be complete without you.Stan miri and yolkie.You guys are the best nerds <3
aww love you too
we really go back so long agoTHIS IS SO SWEET OMG
@sweetener I love youAwards sis since 2018
@potato I love you tooooo best nerd tato![]()
yes our friendship and sisterhood will definitely stay for longI just saw this.Such a sweet twin. No other username could fit you more.
I know our friendship/sisterhood will last a long time.
You are a top-tier nerd as well. Our fangirl bookclub circle would not be complete without you.![]()
@potato I love you tooooo best nerd tato![]()
both of you are the best nerds I could ever ask forYou are a top-tier nerd as well. Our fangirl bookclub circle would not be complete without you.![]()