Intro YOLK'S INTRO >.> (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Welcome to our forums, i hope you will have a good time here! :love:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Hello!:love: Welcome to the forum, the beat yolk and Jaehyun stan!
Have fun around!
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
HI @Yolks WELCOME HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE WELCOME WELCOME

WELCOME

WELCOME

:pepecheer:
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
I think I will really enjoy here a lot. The users are so kind :pepecheer:
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Omg I can welcome Yolks !!! Since someone was so kind to bump that thread...

Welcooooooome Yolks. Jaehyun is a god and should be worshipped more. I approve :queen:

❤💜❤

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread