COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Traded Yongguk (BAP) Card for Trade (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her

second card from BAP i got through daily task. if only i was this lucky with wonder girls, gfriend or ateez :yolk: i would trade this card for:​
  • wonder girls - yubin or hyuna​
  • gfriend - yerin, sinb or umji​
  • ateez - wooyoung​
  • astro - mj or rocky​
  • mamamoo - moonbyul or solar​
i'll accept many other girl group cards as well :sanapray: in case anyone is interested in another b.a.p card, i also have jongup for trade :icgyu:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I JUST WANT ANOTHER DUPLICATE OF HIS CARD

he is the king, mon roi ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I JUST WANT ANOTHER DUPLICATE OF HIS CARD

he is the king, mon roi ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I LOVE THAT CARD TBH

et tu es la reine :sanapray: :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I LOVE THAT CARD TBH

et tu es la reine :sanapray: :sanapray:
he definitely has better pictures (look at my profile pic ♥), but no one matters as much as

Choi Minho and Bang Yongguk.

occasionally checking my own profile just to make sure no one has taken them away from me :D.

I just want everyone to be as happy about their cards as much as I am about these two. but I guess you can´t beat that :D.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
he definitely has better pictures (look at my profile pic ♥), but no one matters as much as

Choi Minho and Bang Yongguk.

occasionally checking my own profile just to make sure no one has taken them away from me :D.

I just want everyone to be as happy about their cards as much as I am about these two. but I guess you can´t beat that :D.
they are way too handsome :junweary:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
they are way too handsome :junweary:
evey time I see soemone wanting Minho I want to offer my card and then I remember the pain I had to go through :D

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
you are too kind :saranghae:
and now I can´t get cards I want ahahaha and it seems I´ll be ending up with NCT cards :D. but it´s ok, everyone deserves to have cards of those they want ♥

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
and now I can´t get cards I want ahahaha and it seems I´ll be ending up with NCT cards :D. but it´s ok, everyone deserves to have cards of those they want ♥
I would love helping you but I don't get that many great cards

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
But @eclipsoul before trading, he is not always angry and rapping, I think you might like his softer side ♥. listen to this please!

his English is so good in this! and his voice ♥ it´s not the best quality, but still he was on a military leave and he recorded this and put it on spotify ♥

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I would love helping you but I don't get that many great cards
no worries, I hope I can help you and maybe one day I´ll be lucky enough to get all the cards I want ♥.
I like others seeing complete their sets though. I might be frustrated sometimes, but first I´ll help other Atinys and then Ateez is mine ♥.
I only need the last BAP card and two Big Bang cards. they are hard to get, but I´ve got Minho, Yongguk, Baekhyun and Jonghyun. who am I to be ungrateful ♥

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
no worries, I hope I can help you and maybe one day I´ll be lucky enough to get all the cards I want ♥.
I like others seeing complete their sets though. I might be frustrated sometimes, but first I´ll help other Atinys and then Ateez is mine ♥.
I only need the last BAP card and two Big Bang cards. they are hard to get, but I´ve got Minho, Yongguk, Baekhyun and Jonghyun. who am I to be ungrateful ♥
thanks a lot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
this turned into an appreciation thread really quick lmao. you know what maybe i'll keep that card!
from Yongguk to Seventeen to basically almost complimenting each other on having a wonderful taste :D. a typical day .... on here :D.
YES, PLEASE!!!!! LOVE HIM ♥

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread