- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
In case you don't know who YongYong or YY for short is
YongYong (용용) is a South Korean solo rapper and vocalist signed under MIXINMEDIA. She debuted May 25th, 2017 with “Scribble”.
Birth Name: Na Hee Su (나희수)
Birthday: June 9th, 1998
Nationality: Korean
Height: 165 cm (5’5″)
Instagram
I discovered her through her song 'Lost Ember', which is a great rock song.
I immediately fell in love with her sweet but yet powerful voice.
Her debut song was more hip-hop/performance focused as well as her follow up song 'Piercing'
(full versions can be found on Spotify, etc.)
And her 2 most recent albums are like a mix of rock, hip-hop and RnB, which is I think where she feels the most comfortable in now.
However still expressing she wants to try more rock in the future.
Anyways check out her amazing discography and stan YongYong!
YongYong (용용) is a South Korean solo rapper and vocalist signed under MIXINMEDIA. She debuted May 25th, 2017 with “Scribble”.
Birth Name: Na Hee Su (나희수)
Birthday: June 9th, 1998
Nationality: Korean
Height: 165 cm (5’5″)
I discovered her through her song 'Lost Ember', which is a great rock song.
I immediately fell in love with her sweet but yet powerful voice.
Her debut song was more hip-hop/performance focused as well as her follow up song 'Piercing'
(full versions can be found on Spotify, etc.)
And her 2 most recent albums are like a mix of rock, hip-hop and RnB, which is I think where she feels the most comfortable in now.
However still expressing she wants to try more rock in the future.
Anyways check out her amazing discography and stan YongYong!