Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,301 Reactions Received 76,676 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,120 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 13 November 2022 #1 @Miracle Reactions: OnlyCalB, Willow and shika
shika Joined 24 September 2021 Messages 5,599 Reactions Received 6,997 Location I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TenkoShimura 13 November 2022 #2 Great concept photos, and Lay Low especially sounds so good so far ! Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow
Lovely_Cornchips Slut for Deep Voices . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 17,947 Reactions Received 38,146 Cards View Profile KS Coins 16,470 Fandom inspirit Gender Female Pronouns Goddess Ship @Nightshade Wreck @Panda 13 November 2022 #3 Sounds like she's saying bae not babe. Not sure how I feel rn-I loved her debut and this seems a bit eh to me. Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow
Sounds like she's saying bae not babe. Not sure how I feel rn-I loved her debut and this seems a bit eh to me.
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 13 November 2022 #4 I liked it! Thx Reactions: OnlyCalB
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 13 November 2022 #5 Sounding decent so far!