Official Yoochun Voting and Mixed Deck Addition (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm bit mixed over removing members for being problematic as they had their place in the group and it's kinda hard to draw line in terms of "problematic". But then I don't think many ppl would collect him or the other members that have been removed so if it's card everyone would want to get rid off, it wouldn't be nice to pull..

But i wll abstain for voting cause I feel mixed about this and I'm not that into collecting him. Just for Junsu and Jaejoong here :yes:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Jaejoong can go too :kijoongstare: Way too disappointed with him
What has he done?
:facepalm:

tbh, I have no problem with TVXQ just being Yunho, Changmin and Junsu, which other Cassopia's who know the other two former members might agree with too. Do we need a vote for Jaejoong aswell?
:susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What has he done?
:facepalm:

tbh, I have no problem with TVXQ just being Yunho, Changmin and Junsu, which other Cassopia's who know the other two former members might agree with too. Do we need a vote for Jaejoong aswell?
:susPepe:
He made an April fools prank about having COVID, I'm not sure if that's all or if he did something more.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What has he done?
:facepalm:

tbh, I have no problem with TVXQ just being Yunho, Changmin and Junsu, which other Cassopia's who know the other two former members might agree with too. Do we need a vote for Jaejoong aswell?
:susPepe:
well he pulled a covid prank last year :kijoongstare: made many angry
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
What has he done?
:facepalm:

tbh, I have no problem with TVXQ just being Yunho, Changmin and Junsu, which other Cassopia's who know the other two former members might agree with too. Do we need a vote for Jaejoong aswell?
:susPepe:
oof don't remove Jaejoong :(
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
well he pulled a covid prank last year :kijoongstare: made many angry
ooof. Naughty dude indeed, but I think we'll let that slide.
:sanapray:

Not sure why he thought COVID pranks/jokes would be a good thing to make on account of the devastation it has caused.
:shamesica:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
ooof. Naughty dude indeed, but I think we'll let that slide.
:sanapray:

Not sure why he thought COVID pranks/jokes would be a good thing to make on account of the devastation it has caused.
:shamesica:
he is kinda dumbass, but i don't think he had ill-will... and the card is good on eyes :yes:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
ooof. Naughty dude indeed, but I think we'll let that slide.
:sanapray:

Not sure why he thought COVID pranks/jokes would be a good thing to make on account of the devastation it has caused.
:shamesica:
Yeah I'd call that being stupid more than anything and removing members I feel should be reserved more for serious allegations
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread