- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
I don't know what it was, I thought it was a 'Nah!' into a squealA scream ?
Happy birthday to her![]()
Sounds accurate.I don't know what it was, I thought it was a 'Nah!' into a squeal![]()
Either way, I believe we are getting a comeback in March, although I think it may be a Japanese comeback.Sounds accurate.![]()
Late February/March for me too.Either way, I believe we are getting a comeback in March, although I think it may be a Japanese comeback.
Yes, for the 3rd year anniversary!isn't the fan song soon released?
I hope it will be better than previous oneYes, for the 3rd year anniversary!![]()
![]()
I hope it's as heavy and exciting as the 1st one they did.I hope it will be better than previous one![]()
I hope so tooI hope it's as heavy and exciting as the 1st one they did.
Can't believe Dreamcatcher are almost 3 years oldThey need to get that 1st win!