Audio Yoohyeon sings BTS Boy with luv (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don’t really like it. It’s not like this that I see Boy with luv. It’s not awful of course and it’s just my opinion but I felt really excited when I saw the news because she is my bias and she is covering another group that I stan.
I believe she covered this for a female idol competition and it's to get recognition. She was in the top 5 just yesterday although I think she's out of it now.
In a way, I agree with you as it's not her best but I think that is because it depends on what type of song she sings, like 'Secret Love Song' for example.
though I still love it.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I believe she covered this for a female idol competition and it's to get recognition. She was in the top 5 just yesterday although I think she's out of it now.
In a way, I agree with you as it's not her best but I think that is because it depends on what type of song she sings, like 'Secret Love Song' for example.
though I still love it.
Secret love song is her best cover for me. About Boy in luv I think that it’s not the best song for her voice. Glad that she made it to the top 5.
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Secret love song is her best cover for me. About Boy in luv I think that it’s not the best song for her voice. Glad that she made it to the top 5.
Yeah, that song really suited her and her voice and she sang it really well! I hope she does another cover like 'Secret Love Song'.
I thought her cover of Euphoria was also good but probably on the same level as Boy in luv, like it's good but it doesn't show her full potential of what she can actually do. It's the same with Siyeon, like when Siyeon sang Faded and Speechless, I think those songs really suit her, but then there are certain songs that don't really suit her and although it's not bad or anything, it doesn't reach her full potential.

Yeah she did make it to the top 5 but now she's dropped out again.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah, that song really suited her and her voice and she sang it really well! I hope she does another cover like 'Secret Love Song'.
I thought her cover of Euphoria was also good but probably on the same level as Boy in luv, like it's good but it doesn't show her full potential of what she can actually do. It's the same with Siyeon, like when Siyeon sang Faded and Speechless, I think those songs really suit her, but then there are certain songs that don't really suit her and although it's not bad or anything, it doesn't reach her full potential.

Yeah she did make it to the top 5 but now she's dropped out again.
I agree.

Too bad for Yoohyeon. She deserves more recognition.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread