I have not been listening to them, so I don't know.How many new songs?
I will lookI have not been listening to them, so I don't know.
I have been having very limited time each day and I mostly spend it posting on KPS.I will look
3 new songsI have been having very limited time each day and I mostly spend it posting on KPS.
To be a 14 tracks album, that's too few.3 new songs
Other were previously released singles. I think it is their debut physical releaseTo be a 14 tracks album, that's too few.
Well, maybe; but I looked into their twitter account, and they don't mention a physical release. I might have missed something.Other were previously released singles. I think it is their debut physical release
mysteryWell, maybe; but I looked into their twitter account, and they don't mention a physical release. I might have missed something.