You are amazing (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Whether I know you well or not at all. Whether we're friends or not. You all are amazing and I love you! This isn't me joking or being sarcastic. I mean it. If its night I hope you have an awesome sleep and all your dreams come true. If it's day I hope you have an awesome day, relax and be happy. Your not a failure because you made it this far and so many haven't @silver_eunnie , @BlackpinkINSync but also everyone else. Every day is a day of hope because it's another chance to try. And contrary to what the world may tell you, succeeding in life has nothing to do with success but purely trying and not giving up. :bigcatlove:
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Thank you so much :maheart: I hope you have an amazing Day/Night too! :wjhug:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Whether I know you well or not at all. Whether we're friends or not. You all are amazing and I love you! This isn't me joking or being sarcastic. I mean it. If its night I hope you have an awesome sleep and all your dreams come true. If it's day I hope you have an awesome day, relax and be happy. Your not a failure because you made it this far and so many haven't @silver_eunnie , @BlackpinkINSync but also everyone else. Every day is a day of hope because it's another chance to try. And contrary to what the world may tell you, succeeding in life has nothing to do with success but purely trying and not giving up. :bigcatlove:
Thanks for the mention.
and yes I have
as much as my mind says I haven't.
fighting it everyday
 
Joined
8 October 2023
Messages
1,267
Reactions Received
1,364
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3
Fandom
🤍 Multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
🤍 Any Pronouns
Whether I know you well or not at all. Whether we're friends or not. You all are amazing and I love you! This isn't me joking or being sarcastic. I mean it. If its night I hope you have an awesome sleep and all your dreams come true. If it's day I hope you have an awesome day, relax and be happy. Your not a failure because you made it this far and so many haven't @silver_eunnie , @BlackpinkINSync but also everyone else. Every day is a day of hope because it's another chance to try. And contrary to what the world may tell you, succeeding in life has nothing to do with success but purely trying and not giving up. :bigcatlove:
W-what😭😭😭😭😭 I was genuinely so surprised to see myself tagged like omg why am I tagged-
THIS MADE MY DAY FOR REAL IM SOBBING RIGHT NOW😭🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,803
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
Thanks for the mention.
and yes I have
as much as my mind says I haven't.
fighting it everyday
W-what😭😭😭😭😭 I was genuinely so surprised to see myself tagged like omg why am I tagged-
THIS MADE MY DAY FOR REAL IM SOBBING RIGHT NOW😭🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍
I fully agree with Pandaman!! You guys are super great, please don't beat yourself up :izhug:
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,536
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
ngl, I needed this
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread