YOU CAN DO IT! (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I have a disorder that is...a struggle to put it simply.
(obviously, because they are disorders for a reason)
But yesterday and today I had two HUGE breakthroughs that I can't wait to tell my therapist about.
I don't want to go into crazy details but I finally made some big steps that show I can change.
Which makes me so unbelievably happy.

Not to mention my therapist was pumped last week when I let her know I stopped a D episode
from actually happening and pulled me out before I lost track of everything.

But anyway-this has been months in the making-a year actually. BUT IT FINALLY HAPPENED.
SO YOU GUYS CAN FUCKING DO IT I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!!!!
(If I can do this shit so can you-I'm a mess to put it simply)
BUT LIKE I SIAD YOU GOT THIS YOU CAN DO THE THING!!
I"M PROUD OF YOU YOU BASTARDS <3

:pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:
​
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
GOOD JOB ILY :sakUwu: :queen:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Good job :pepeheart:

I used to have big anxiety problems a few years ago, I ended up accepting help from a psychologist who helped me a lot. Now I can control myself and fight my anxiety attacks. We can definitely do it! We got this!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Good job :pepeheart:

I used to have big anxiety problems a few years ago, I ended up accepting help from a psychologist who helped me a lot. Now I can control myself and fight my anxiety attacks. We can definitely do it! We got this!
I'm really happy things have worked for you! It's always such a relief to know that things can get better.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Hoemantic

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread