You can only keep one card, which one is it? (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Ok one I don't have that I'd keep is obviously TXT Yeonjun. But the one I currently have that I'd keep is my VC Hongjoong.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Willow
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,977
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Right this second, its this:

But ask me later n the answer might change, it was different answer maybe when i saw the question/thread earlier but i was BSOD n dint answer then.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread