- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
I mean I do like iKon, but Winner is superiorThat is COLD, from the same company..... ooof
I mean I do like iKon, but Winner is superiorThat is COLD, from the same company..... ooof
we gotta invite @NeoSquare to the tea hereyou tryna see which active groups KPS users don't care for! I see.... I see...
You could've killed like SKZ jeez!I mean I do like iKon, but Winner is superior![]()
Winner is on hiatus though. I have to bring them back somehowthey still are very alive........ and iKON don't deserve death
because military... which iKON has to start soon tooWinner is on hiatus though. I have to bring them back somehow![]()
I can't do thatwe gotta invite @NeoSquare to the tea here
I didn’t think about itYou could've killed like SKZ jeez!
Or maybe a Got7!
There is also Monsta X etc
why the same company!
Like no need to go kamikaze like that taking down groups you like!I didn’t think about it![]()
Okay fine, I’ll kill Got7 and Stray Kid instead since maru brought them upbecause military... which iKON has to start soon too![]()
BOTH OF THOSE JUST FOR WINNER!Okay fine, I’ll kill Got7 and Stray Kid instead since maru brought them up![]()
Look, I couldn’t think of another group so I just threw them out there since they were all on a show togetherLike no need to go kamikaze like that taking down groups you like!![]()
THANK GOD!!!!!!!Okay fine, I’ll kill Got7 and Stray Kid instead since maru brought them up![]()
Yes, both of those just for Winner. I’m a bitch for WinnerBOTH OF THOSE JUST FOR WINNER!
You REALLY going cruel with this one!
You wanna make sure those MF'ers stay around lmao!Yes, both of those just for Winner. I’m a hitch for Winner![]()
we knowYes, both of those just for Winner. I’m a bitch for Winner![]()
Of courseYou wanna make sure those MF'ers stay around lmao!
Didn't they come back recently?But I want Winner to come back![]()
They had a comeback in April, but two of the members also went to the military so....Didn't they come back recently?
Or are you already accepting that they'll be on dungeon for 2 or 3 years again?
That's actually clever, to prevent the hiatus before it happens lol
NO IT WAS FINE THE WAY IT WAS DONT KILL STRAY KIDSOkay fine, I’ll kill Got7 and Stray Kid instead since maru brought them up![]()