You can't create an twitter account without giving out your phone number? (1 Viewer)

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I tried to make a new twitter account yesterday and suddenly twitter locked my account after like two minutes because of 'suspicious behaviour', even when I didn't tweet anything or follow someone.
I can only unlock it when I verify my phone number, but I really don't want to give out my number to twitter. :umjicry:

I googled it and saw that people have the same problem, is there really no other solution?
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I tried to make a new twitter account yesterday and suddenly twitter locked my account after like two minutes because of 'suspicious behaviour', even when I didn't tweet anything or follow someone.
I can only unlock it when I verify my phone number, but I really don't want to give out my number to twitter. :umjicry:

I googled it and saw that people have the same problem, is there really no other solution?
you get that suspicious behaviour messages if you like or retweet too many tweets in a certain timespan, i created mine without giving my phone number away, do it on your pc/laptop as well instead of creating a new account through mobile
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
My normal/personal account is just using my email id, no phone number given.
My Kpop Twitter account is with my phone number lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread