you deserve an apology (3 Viewers)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Aww I feel bad that you guys feel this bad. Thank you for apologising but even if you didn’t, no one would have hated you. It’s just a game. You really don’t have to be so sad 😔
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Aww I feel bad that you guys feel this bad. Thank you for apologising but even if you didn’t, no one would have hated you. It’s just a game. You really don’t have to be so sad 😔
it's ok, everybody was so nice to me and lifted my spirits <3
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Suzy

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
No, no, no, honey, I need to give out an apology. I haven't been active for a few days, and I really deserve a beating. (xD) But in all seriousness, you didn't need to do this apology.
it's fine for you too <3
and thank you :nekolove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread