- Joined
- 5 March 2019
- Messages
- 2,571
- Reactions Received
- 7,514
- Location
- beomgyu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- ATINY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Wreck
Vkook friends ✔I think shipping people as friends is the only type of shipping I've done (if that even counts) and I wouldn't even say I'm really into the whole idea of it I just enjoy friendships between some of my favorite idols like Jun and Minghao or Jungkook and Taehyung. I've never felt comfortable with shipping people romantically together.
100% agreeVkook friends ✔
Vkook boyfriends ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Romantic vkook shippers are the scum of the earth100% agree![]()
my fiery aesthetics (literally) and my burning queen of hell position beg to differyou're meh![]()
Sis I'm the queen of Kps and I have a LinLin aestheticmy fiery aesthetics (literally) and my burning queen of hell position beg to differ![]()
lin lin aesthetic is the only good thing on that listSis I'm the queen of Kps and I have a LinLin aesthetic
I outrank you![]()
You think too highly of yourself nuguSis I'm the queen of Kps and I have a LinLin aesthetic
I outrank you![]()
Queen of spamming and nothing elselin lin aesthetic is the only good thing on that list
I am the queen
fight me
![]()
WHO SITS ON THE IRON THRONE HUHQueen of spamming and nothing else![]()
We don't have an iron throneWHO SITS ON THE IRON THRONE HUH
This bitch thinks she’s important can you imagineWe don't have an iron throne
We have one throne
It's made of sapphire
And it's mine
![]()
Why think when you can knowThis bitch thinks she’s important can you imagine
Know youre worthlessWhy think when you can know
![]()