- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,811
- Reactions Received
- 47,956
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 37,918
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
Like throwing that vase on the floor or breaking something you know is important or googling scary stuff
Years ago I looked smth abt zombies on youtube and was met with a scary image and i made it only 2 minutes into the video
, I wanna know if its really scary or if it was just cuz I was a kid, the urge to look it up is too strong but I am too scared
Years ago I looked smth abt zombies on youtube and was met with a scary image and i made it only 2 minutes into the video