- Joined
- 5 January 2021
- Messages
- 5,947
- Reactions Received
- 14,469
- Location
- - ATEEZ's studio
- Website
- www.instagram.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 139
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/#1 ATINY
- Ship
100% agreed thohe deserves the world tbhwhat a cute weirdo
you have excellent taste in biases btw if they're in your sig100% agreed tho![]()
Yes, yes they are. I was thinking about getting it changed. I just have to figure it out. Shinee's thread is too complicated, but I guess I'll have to figure it out.you have excellent taste in biases btw if they're in your sig![]()
if you need help hit me up bc i can help you fill it out ^^ i've ordered from her many times LOLYes, yes they are. I was thinking about getting it changed. I just have to figure it out. Shinee's thread is too complicated, but I guess I'll have to figure it out.![]()
Oh I thought I put it there. Thank you for the correction!Moved to KCZ