- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,811
- Reactions Received
- 47,939
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,168
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
OH GODone time i accidentally called my friend from my pocket on discord somehow despite my phone being closedshe was on the phone for like 5 minutes just listening to the sounds of me working
![]()
Mine too, she doesnt know how to use itMy grandma's accidentally done this to me
spookyOH GODImagine that happens while ur in a convo with someone talking of things u would prefer others dont get a free pass to listen to
![]()
I feel like my mom's even worse than her lolMine too, she doesnt know how to use it![]()
I wAS about to scold you but then I remembered your fear of phone callsUsually when someone calls I still don’t pick up so it’s not much differentGenerally I just stare at it until it’s done. If they want me, they can leave a voicemail
And all human interactionI wAS about to scold you but then I remembered your fear of phone calls
it wasn't calling anyone but sometimes when i have it in my bag, it accidentally types some long numbers in the "emergency dial" because you don't need to unlock your screen to do that
my sentence making is the worstWait I misreadNo that doesn’t happen to me