- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I love the support you'd give to Ozy... Ozy!
why don’t you trade your IU 4 for Nako then friend
Because I'm also straight, who resists a beautiful boy like Sugawhy don’t you trade your IU 4 for Nako then friend![]()
give straight me a beautiful girl like IU thenBecause I'm also straight, who resists a beautiful boy like Suga![]()
gotta love myself coz the randomized doesn’tyou have taken bts´s motto "love yourself" to another level :D
why not keep Nako then?give straight me a beautiful girl like IU then
gotta love myself coz the randomized doesn’t![]()
well, at least your face isn´t covered with a mask .....:Dgive straight me a beautiful girl like IU then
gotta love myself coz the randomized doesn’t![]()
Nako is a smol kid smh I want a woman like IU plswhy not keep Nako then?is she not woman?
My visuals too good to be hidden under a maskwell, at least your face isn´t covered with a mask .....:D
I still want to know the reason :D
Yes, yes I wouldShe loves him indeed! She'd feel very happy to get one I'm sure
I wasn´t lucky today so maybe tomorrow? :)Yes, yes I would
![]()