you know it's been a while... (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
... when i can't recognize half of the usernames here omg

it's been a while but hello everyone, hope everyone has been well!
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Howdy there~ You are back!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
welcome back <3
hellooo, welcome back x
Welcome back!
Hey Panders :pandaamazed:
Howdy there~ You are back!
hello you all! thank you to those who welcomed me back!!!

Crap, another admin I have to pay off...
oh... sounds like imma have to give some admins a talk about bribery... hmmhmmhmm

hi twinnnnnnnnn ^_^
hi twin! <3

HI HELLO! Ive seen you around
We're doing fine, I hope you are as well ^^ :nekolove:
hello! yes, i made a few rare appearances here and there when my life was a little less busy!



I'm one of those you recognize, right?

of course I would recognize one of my favorite users on the site! I hope you and Passcode have been doing well :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread