You Know What Grinds My Gears? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
These songs because I hate them but then they get stuck in my head
and it tricks me into thinking I like them.
Then I get addicted to them and enjoy them unironically.
It makes me mad because LOGICALLY I KNOW THEY ARE BAD.



Fuck this shit.
:naeunstare::naeunstare::naeunstare:

What revvs your engine?
Grinds your gears?
BOILS YOUR DAMN COFFEE???!??!​
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
People who want to keep talking when I'm in the middle of watching something or listening to music. Like shut the fuck up because I am busy :wimwim:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
People who want to keep talking when I'm in the middle of watching something or listening to music. Like shut the fuck up because I am busy :wimwim:
MY BOYFRIEND DOES THIS SHIT ADN SO DO MY PARENTS LFAWJKDVSHJNK
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
You gotta just roll with it, this is what happened to me with Zimzalabim and Nature's Oopsie my bad and I haven't looked back since :ankha:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
people who interrupt me for something unimportant when I'm reading a book-

like idc as much about movies/videos cus I can pause and pick it back up (still annoys me) but I lose my place in books a lot. ont interrupt me just to ask if I am planning on going out or if ill go get dinner soon, OBVIOUSLY I AM NOT GOING TO
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i hate getting songs that i don't like stuck in my head too :jisoosmh: but they're never kpop songs, it's usually something random that i haven't listened to in years like this one eurovision song


(if you never watched eurovision this probably looks very weird but tbh this is not even close to the weirdest it can get there)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
18 June 2020
Messages
651
Reactions Received
1,212
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Other
Pronouns
they/them
These songs because I hate them but then they get stuck in my head
and it tricks me into thinking I like them.
Then I get addicted to them and enjoy them unironically.
It makes me mad because LOGICALLY I KNOW THEY ARE BAD.



Fuck this shit.
:naeunstare::naeunstare::naeunstare:

What revvs your engine?
Grinds your gears?
BOILS YOUR DAMN COFFEE???!??!​
BRUH SAME DJDJEEJ especially mafia :maheart:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread