- Joined
- 2 July 2019
- Messages
- 4,814
- Reactions Received
- 19,142
- Location
- 3ᑢ 273⁷
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Bra and panty sets that aren't designed for frick fracking. Don't get me wrong I LOVE my lace patterns and sleek colours, but I also want something that's just cute u know? What happened to rainbow printed t-shirt bras?? You can still find panties with cute patterns on them but no bras, and that makes me sad, I haven't seen a purely cute bra since I was 14. It's not just teens that want cute underwear u know >:( This thread came to be because I bought some really cute star and moon printed panties yesterday and all I can think about is how cute a matching bra would be if they bothered to make one 😔 what a loss