You know what I realized... (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It's still 20 days until Amazon delivers my spicy ramen... I can't wait much longer I need my ramen!

While everyone is despising quarantine cause they can't leave the house here I am just wanting my ramen. It sounds so good right now with a little bit of rice on the side and cuddling under the blankets and watching a variety show while I eat it. Oh it sounds so heavenly!!

Daydream GIF - Find on GIFER


Did I really just make this thread?


Yup! A+ thread idea from yours truly. :rjbow:​
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Ramen always makes everything better. Bless the Ramen in this world :sanapray:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Awww
But look on the bright side, it's only 20 days. Before this crappy month is over you'll be sitting with a nice bowl of ramen :maheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you will get it soon :sanapray: and yes Ramen is great
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I've got some ramen coming fairly soon too! I think the packages of spicy shrimp ramen I bought are coming with my online grocery order for next week? Or maybe two weeks, idk lol. Hope its soon, I've gone too long without it. :wimwim:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
:llama_ramen:
I've never eaten ramen. Is it that good ? :welp:
Its Amazing Impressed GIF - ItsAmazing Impressed Wow - Discover ...


You've never had ramen before? :llama_shook:

I've got some ramen coming fairly soon too! I think the packages of spicy shrimp ramen I bought are coming with my online grocery order for next week? Or maybe two weeks, idk lol. Hope its soon, I've gone too long without it. :wimwim:
So someone feels my pain. I'm not alone after all :yolk:

Spicy shrimp ramen sounds amazing I don't think I've ever tried that kind. :pandaamazed:
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Its Amazing Impressed GIF - ItsAmazing Impressed Wow - Discover ...


You've never had ramen before? :llama_shook:



So someone feels my pain. I'm not alone after all :yolk:

Spicy shrimp ramen sounds amazing I don't think I've ever tried that kind. :pandaamazed:
It's very good!! It's probably my favorite kind, other than maybe kimchi ramen. :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
624
Reactions Received
851
Location
In La La Land
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161
Gender
Other
Its Amazing Impressed GIF - ItsAmazing Impressed Wow - Discover ...


You've never had ramen before? :llama_shook:



So someone feels my pain. I'm not alone after all :yolk:

Spicy shrimp ramen sounds amazing I don't think I've ever tried that kind. :pandaamazed:
Well, ramen is not part of my country food or culture. I could, I think. There might be some elsewhere, waiting for me, in a restaurant or a supermarket. Is it spicy ? I can't take pepper because of health problems....so I avoid spicy food, generally (but chili is ok).
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Well, ramen is not part of my country food or culture. I could, I think. There might be some elsewhere, waiting for me, in a restaurant or a supermarket. Is it spicy ? I can't take pepper because of health problems....so I avoid spicy food, generally (but chili is ok).
Oh ok. Not all ramen is spicy there’s a lot of different flavors to choose from.
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oh ok. Not all ramen is spicy there’s a lot of different flavors to choose from.
This is a great ramen to try if you don't like spicey



The only thing really wrong with ramen diet wise is the amount of sodium in the broth. It's why I was raised not to drink the broth unless i know for certian it's not a sodium bomb. Not all broths from ramen shops are as bad as packaged. It's why people wake up bloated in the morning after eating ramen. High sodium can cause water retention.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread