You know what I'll just expose one of my secrets. (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So uhh remember how I asked if any of you guys been to an audition?

So uhh the reason I asked you guys that is because I want to know if anybody has experience a similar thing as me....

Yeah uhh I have been to a kpop audition...ask away mates.

:maheart:

Edit: oh and I forgot to mention it was the BHxSouMu Plus Global audition

15874194475243388445863680026649.jpg

15874194802687525494318154362117.jpg

These are the proof, unless I need to get the sticker with my number as well.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis and Willow

daesuki

이 λΉ„κ°€ κ·ΈμΉ  땐 각자 있던 κ³³μ—μ„œ
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
was it terrifying
Uhh somewhat, because they go by group by group, and when it's your turn you have to do it in front of the other girls, so if you make a mistake it's not only in front of the staff but also in front of the other girls :wimwim: I didn't really make a mistake because a kinda bullsh*tt*d the whole thing, but if you ever seen the video of it I bet you would just see cringe.
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki
Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Did you sing? If so, what?
They asked the everyone if they would do vocal or dance, like we had 2 choices, so I ended up choosing dance. However I do semi regret that decision as I heard that they actually want more vocalists and rappers πŸ˜‚
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
:zoomeyes: visual ?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shimmer
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Shimmer
Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
How’s ur face :jenniesmug:
Ahh, uhm well okay I guess. I'm not that pretty in my opinion. However your question does remind me of something. For the audition we have to do an online one first, so I sent one application with just my pictures with no videos by mistake. So I sent another,with my pictures and with a video of me dancing, a video of me singing and one rapping. To this day I have no idea what they accepted me for. If it was visuals I'd be surprised.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Ahh, uhm well okay I guess. I'm not that pretty in my opinion. However your question does remind me of something. For the audition we have to do an online one first, so I sent one application with just my pictures with no videos by mistake. So I sent another,with my pictures and with a video of me dancing, a video of me singing and one rapping. To this day I have no idea what they accepted me for. If it was visuals I'd be surprised.
:wimwim: Lmao have fun
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Shimmer

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread