You know what’s just weird to me? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
When people call their favs ugly just so they can drag other pretty idols for being pretty :pepeslippy: Being ugly isn’t an achievement any more than being pretty is anyways, but the fact that the idols in question are considered gorgeous by most makes it extra weird to me
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
People call their favs ugly? :sanathink: Wow.
Yeah. One fandom I was in were proud that they were "ugly" and therefore talented, unlike the company that had "visuals but no talent". They weren't ugly at all and the other company had visuals yes, but so much talent, along with idols that were conventionally unattractive :soob: I think their logic is that people love pretty people, so therefore if they call their favs "ugly" then they must have overcome a major obstacle due to their "lack of visuals"
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't think I ever saw something like that, maybe its for the best I'm not so much on twitter anymore :haewhat:
Its more prevalent in some fandoms, including one I was part of at one point
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow and Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,235
Reactions Received
99,080
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
352,555
Ship
Wreck
Yeah. One fandom I was in were proud that they were "ugly" and therefore talented, unlike the company that had "visuals but no talent". They weren't ugly at all and the other company had visuals yes, but so much talent, along with idols that were conventionally unattractive :soob: I think their logic is that people love pretty people, so therefore if they call their favs "ugly" then they must have overcome a major obstacle due to their "lack of visuals"
ah but I get what you mean now... people always try to find reasons and ways to show why their faves are more talented / hard working :thumbsupcat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Willow

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
i didn't know people did that...that's sad T^T
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: Moguri and Ahsoka

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I don’t know why this is a thing either lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread