- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,441
- Reactions Received
- 39,054
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,664
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Good job Moguri! Show the snake who's bossSilly Snake, no one can mess with cats!![]()
Or they could take your life...they could save your life
Cats dont do that!Or they could take your life...![]()
Something obviously happened to the cat! perhaps it was sick or perhaps it knew the future and did this to prevent something worse from occuring!
thats so wonderful, I hope it works out!!@Moguri I want to adopt cats when I grow uplook at this, they could save your life
I'm sure it was the latterSomething obviously happened to the cat! perhaps it was sick or perhaps it knew the future and did this to prevent something worse from occuring!![]()
thats so wonderful, I hope it works out!!![]()
I'm sure it was the latter![]()
get 2Me too! I kinda want a white one like Mogucat but anything is fine really
![]()
the truth will come to light for sure!mhm! it would never hurt them without any reason! they even said that it had never acted like that before!
get 2![]()
I'm sure you will do greatPerfect! First I need to watch youtubers with cats, watch a million videos on cats and another million articles because owning an animal is so scary
there are so many things I would need to know first
otherwise I will probably cause it to live an unhappy life
![]()
Thank you!I'm sure you will do great![]()