You now get to pick your schedule (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Congrats - you now control everything about your days. When you sleep, work, and play. What does a typical day look like for you? What about a week?
Maybe you decide not to work at all, or sleep is for the weak.
This is your schedule - what do you fill it with?

:hmmm:
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
10a - Wake up
1030a - Breakfast
11a-12p - Leisure
12p - 3p - Work ($)
3p - 4p - Break, Snack
4p - 5p - Work ($)
5p - 530p - Dinner
530p - 6p - Dishes
6p - 12a - Leisure
12a - 10a - Sleep

Leisure is honestly anything from games to art, exercise, a rare time to go out.
I wouldn't remove work because I can't fill my day with the other stuff and be satisfied. So I guess I'll dedicate 4 hours to that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread