18+ Young K may just be coming for me (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'VE DIED AND ASCENDED TO HEAVEN. Or Hell. Probably hell. Either works.



This man knows. He fucking knows. When he pulled that bandana down over his eyes I screamed a little.

I'd bite those lovely lips of his and mark up that neck and his collarbones. Press my lips against the shell of his ear, maybe even bite them. Make good use of that bandana and blindfold him. Cover those pretty eyes of his, let him anticipate what I'll do. I'd tease him enough to make him squirm. Whisper in his ear that if he moves he's not getting what he wants. Touch him, tease him, feel him up (listen to Love Talk by WayV for clear skin btw)

@maruberry does this suffice :jenniesmug:

don't let this flop it took all my willpower to hit "post thread." this is NOT what I expected my first 18+ thread to be lmao
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
That Bandana move should be illegal. FUCKING ILLEGAL!
This is why I hate idols, THIS IS WHY I HATE IDOLS!

They KNOw what they are doing to us, they KNOW IT! THEY KNOW HOW THIS HURTS US AND THEY DO IT ANYWAY! They are out to hurt us and I hate them for it!
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
That Bandana move should be illegal. FUCKING ILLEGAL!
This is why I hate idols, THIS IS WHY I HATE IDOLS!

They KNOw what they are doing to us, they KNOW IT! THEY KNOW HOW THIS HURTS US AND THEY DO IT ANYWAY! They are out to hurt us and I hate them for it!
Exactly! He could have pushed up the bandana. You know, normal person stuff. But no. He decided to pull it down! For whatever reason! He knows!! WTF Younghyun!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
He’s powerful :nekoshy:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread