Your 5 Current Favorite Idols (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
1. Kang Younghyun (DAY6)
younghyunbrian.jpg

2. Kim Yugyeom (GOT7)
yugysideprofile.jpg

3. Kang Seulgi (Red Velvet)
kangseulgi.jpg

4. Mark Tuan (GOT7)
marktuan.jpg

5. Park Jaehyung (DAY6)
jaecar.jpg


I'm currently on a JYP binge these days.

Honorable mention to Pink Fnatasy's Yubeen. Not so into Pink Fantasy they're up on the list, but she's getting close. Doesn't help that @maruberry assimilated me into the Pink Fantasy fandom lmao
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
1. Kang Younghyun (DAY6)
younghyunbrian.jpg

2. Kim Yugyeom (GOT7)
yugysideprofile.jpg

3. Kang Seulgi (Red Velvet)
kangseulgi.jpg

4. Mark Tuan (GOT7)
marktuan.jpg

5. Park Jaehyung (DAY6)
jaecar.jpg


I'm currently on a JYP binge these days.

Honorable mention to Pink Fnatasy's Yubeen. Not so into Pink Fantasy they're up on the list, but she's getting close. Doesn't help that @maruberry assimilated me into the Pink Fantasy fandom lmao
Pink Fantasy best girls!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and daesuki

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
hmm for me...

  1. EXO's Kai & SVT's Woozi (I will never choose between them)
  2. Yubeen & SangA & Yechan of Pink Fantasy.... I physically am unable to pick between them....

Kai

POOOOUUUUUT.jpg



Woozi





Yubeen





SangA


kill me now.png



Yechan


hot in the airport.png
 
Last edited:

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Nice! Man you've added a whole new list.

It's unrecognizable from old times lol.

But you've kept up with the times.

I'm stuck in the past.



I still have my normal Top 5


5. Yeonwoo
4. Seolhyun
3. Nayoung
2.
1. Tzuyu / Yoona


I will never let Nayoung go. I can't. Lol.



But if I have to do a Top 5 of Active Idols only.



5. Sana
4. Arin (OH MY GIRL)
3. Seolhyun
2.
1. Tzuyu / Yoona


Honorable Mention to Ryujin and Yuna.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Drew_B

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Nice! Man you've added a whole new list.

It's unrecognizable from old times lol.

But you've kept up with the times.

I'm stuck in the past.



I still have my normal Top 5


5. Yeonwoo
4. Seolhyun
3. Nayoung
2.
1. Tzuyu / Yoona


I will never let Nayoung go. I can't. Lol.



But if I have to do a Top 5 of Active Idols only.



5. Sana
4. Arin (OH MY GIRL)
3. Seolhyun
2.
1. Tzuyu / Yoona


Honorable Mention to Ryujin and Yuna.
This thread was supposed to be about active idols only. That's why my top 5 looks so different.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Emanresu

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
1. Blackpink Rosé

2. Twice Nayeon

3. Blackpink Jennie

4. Cherry Bullet Jiwon

5. Gfriend SinB
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Drew_B

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Hyuna (4Minute)
Heo Gayoon (4Minute)
Lime (Hello Venus)
Minzy (2ne1)
CL (2ne1)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Drew_B

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Hey and sorry man. I didn't think when I talked about how much your list had changed.

Obviously Sulli is always in your heart.
Actually almost everyone in this thread is making me look like I dont love Sulli anymore.

Maybe it's my fault cause I wasn't very clear in the original post.

Top 5 CURRENTLY ACTIVE favorite idols.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread