Appreciation Your bias is great and all, but have you considered Wonpil (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Seo Soojin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Also their oppas!

:sakUwu:
I don't stan I-dle bu t gotta admit Seo Soojin is >>>>>>>>>>>>>> oppas
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bopper

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
The joke is on you, because I’m a noona to all the Day6 members :umjicry:

I can still appreciate Seulgi though.
The joke's still on me, though, because '98 liner

Who can't appreciate Seulgi
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bopper
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
You’ll soon be noonas to other male members though, the joke will be reversed soon enough for you!
I'm a noona to 12/21 of NCT, everyone in SKZ but Chan, and absolutely everyone in Ateez soon I shall be like you senpai
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bopper

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Aww. All my oppas are already nearly finishing up military (I’m a ‘91 liner) :maheart:
Give me like 7 years and I really shall be like you maybe

my math sucks idk
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bopper

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread