- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Idk why i luv to repeat it recently
I know I really enjoyed the first performance. I haven't really seen the second one though.And this..
U should watch itI know I really enjoyed the first performance. I haven't really seen the second one though.
I will don't worry-but I'm in a Pop moodU should watch it
Its legend.. at least for me
Oopss sorryI will don't worry-but I'm in a Pop mood
![]()
![]()
![]()
Oh no need to apologize I made this thread specifically for posts like yours!Oopss sorry
But im glad to introduce it for everyone
It makes me emotionalThat last one though.
![]()
Same-just seeing him in the thumbnail.It makes me emotional![]()