Your favorite drops (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
probably 4Minute‘s Hate or Crazy have my favorite drops.
And Love Cherry Motion revolutionized drops
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
4Minute's Crazy :sj_weary:
And Hate :umjicry:

Hate was ahead of it's time. Release it today and it would have snatched so many wigs :maheart:

Other 2 favs are Sunmi's Gashina and of course Love Cherry Motion :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Walnutt

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,408
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like Nu'est W's Deja Vu for the anti drop I guess, if that is an anti-drop :sakUwu:
I was going to put that one actually but I changed my mind last second because its more obvious in this one
Its so good though :sakUwu:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread