Your favorite genres/music themes in K-Pop? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hip hop :maheart:
but I also have been enjoying r&b/indie ballads like instagram
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
R&B and hip hop.
Only if the rappers in question are good though.

I also enjoy rock~

(And I guess pop is a given.)
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I'd agree with rock. Altho I enjoy and love almost every genre, rock is just a tad bit above all of them, secondly songs that include acoustic guitars like GRAY's TMI (especially stuff like in the beginning)


or some kind of nice electric guitar/bass rhythm
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Someone tell me what genre Promise is
Stream it while you figure it out
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'd agree with rock. Altho I enjoy and love almost every genre, rock is just a tad bit above all of them, secondly songs that include acoustic guitars like GRAY's TMI (especially stuff like in the beginning)


or some kind of nice electric guitar/bass rhythm
thank you for using my husband gray :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread