Your favorite Kpop stage names (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
Wise people Stan Two Jiwons
See but there's a difference for me that stops me from stanning. When I saw the first picture I was like "wow, she's pretty."

My heart literally fluttered when I saw the second. That's why Park Jiwon is my only Jiwon
:sanapray:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
See but there's a difference for me that stops me from stanning. When I saw the first picture I was like "wow, she's pretty."

My heart literally fluttered when I saw the second. That's why Park Jiwon is my only Jiwon
:sanapray:
You're not invited :umjicry:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread